Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Faire du vélo

Did you figure out the last ''mot du jour''? Chaud = warm (or hot). Yay! Tod

Yesterday was chaud again. But...not too hot for faire du vélo! The group went on a 25-kilometer bike ride (faire du vélo) and then swam in Lac Saint-Jean. Heather and I swam to a rock that took...eh...awhile...to get to. Then we went halfway back, met up with some other people, and swam it again! So...basically I did a mini biatholon yesterday. It was awesome. Lac Saint-Jean is gorgeous. Then I woke up to run at 6 AM this morning. Feeling goooood :)

Did I mention I love it here? ;)

Hmm...mot du jour: la jupe. I'm wearning a jupe right now. This might be difficult because I hardly ever wear une jupe. A lot of females wear them in the summer, and they're pretty common here in Alma. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. C'est a dress naturellement. C'est fantastique que tu adores la Canada! C'est parfait pour toi. Continue! And excuse my verb tenses. Clearly I need to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found the place Carolyn wants to live later on in life ^^ haha, And I bet you look super cute in a skirt, you should wear them more often =D

    I feel like I'm learning French by reading your blog, it's awesome xD

    ReplyDelete