Monday, May 24, 2010

Il fait chaud!!!

Did you figure out the last ''mot du jour''? Sable = ...drum roll please...sand! Congrats if you figured it out.

Aujourd'hui, le mot du jour est: chaud.
This morning, I went running and was very grateful for a slight breeze, because it was sooo chaud. Afterwards, I went shopping with ma mère d'accreuil Fabienne, because I definitely didn't pack for this. I thought Canada would be colder than aux États-Unis (the US), but not at all! I think in Farenheit, it was over 90 degrees yesterday.
So...I just spent $80 on summer clothes, because I really really really needed some shorts and tank tops! Fabienne said last year it was colder and actually snowed once here. C'est très bizarre....

Okay, time for lunch and then the first day of ''chant chorale'' (quèbècois singing group that everyone participates in). Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment