Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tout le monde

Hier (yesterday) there was an excursion to Lac St-Jean for le Rabaska. A Rabaska is a huge canoe for around 15 people. It was bit froid (cold) yesterday, but still fun. We all kept screaming ''RABASKA!!!''.

Aujourd'hui (today), not a ton is happening. I just sight-read the mallet parts for two quèbècois pieces we're playing as a huge ensemble in a repetition...which means rehearsal. Next up is a repetition pour chant chorale in 10 minutes.

Until then...I have yet to recognize all of you who have been reading my blog and leaving comments. Merci beaucoup! I haven't responded to any of the comments since my internet time is so limited, but I have been reading them, and I appreciate the responses!

Now...here's a challenge. I'm a bit curious as to how many people are reading my blog. So...if you are reading this, leave a comment on this entry. It's ok if it's an anonymous comment, as long as you leave a comment.

Maintenant (now) I will deviner how many people are reading my blog. Hmm...I'm going to say...8? That's my devinette, which is also today's mot du jour.

Oh! And for those of you who were wondering, le spectacle at le Boîte de Bleuts was très bien! I received a bunch of complements for my playing, and I was asked to form a band in Toronto with Eva and Amanda...except for the fact that I'm in New York. That really stinks, because Amanda is the oldest student here (she's 31) and has lots of connections for gigs. I would love to form a band and gig with them...except I'm in New York. Merde.
...I'm not giving you a definition for that word ;P

Salut!

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying hearing all about your adventures. :)
    ~CeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok here's a comment, this counts as three cause it's me and your grand parents.

    ReplyDelete